INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
ANNUAL MEET OF SA ASTROLOGERS
– 25th and 26th MARCH, 2017
ORGANISED IN COLLABORATION WITH
THE SYSTEMS’ INSTITUTE OF HINDU ASTROLOGY, GURGAON, INDIA.
1. TO ENHANCE THE PREDICTIVE SKILLS OF THE
PARTICIPATING ASTROLOGERS FOR PREDICTIVE ACCURACY
2. SHARING EXPERIENCES
3. PRESENTATIONS BY LEARNED ASTROLOGERS.
Club Patio South, South City-II,
25th and 26th March, 2017.
The annual meet will start with a discussion on predictive techniques for a better understanding of the participants. The necessary explanations would be provided, wherever required. Thereafter, the participants will share their experiences for making the astrological consultations more effective and meaningful.
The significant transit events and the impact of Rahu and Ketu will be the focus of discussions.
The intricacies of astrological advice would be deliberated in the background of socio-economic, legal, psychological and cultural background of the person seeking astrological advice.
The participants get opportunity to discuss case studies with other astrologers during technical sessions for sharpening their analytical skills.
25th March, 2017.
10.30 Welcome Address.
10.45 Introduction by Delegates.
11.00 Sharing of experiences by the delegates.
12.00 Technical Session I
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session II
15.00 Technical Session – III
16.00 Technical Session IV
26th March, 2017.
10.30 Technical Session – V
11.30 Technical Session – VI
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session – VII. Questions & Answers.
The participation fee for the Annual Meet will be US$ 100 for foreign delegates and Rs. 4,000/- for Indian delegates.
The Club Patio South (Venue of the Annual meet) accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 80 per day as per availability. So, you can book as soon as you finalise your programme.
The Hotel accommodation guidance can be provided on request.
Transportation from Delhi Airport to the Venue of the Annual Meet and back to Airport for the foreignparticipants would be arranged for delegates as per their request.
The payment for registration and advance for Club/Hotel accommodation can be made at
OR CAN BE REMITTED TO:
THE SYSTEMS INSTITUTE OF HINDU ASTROLOGY
Allahabad Bank Savings A/C # 50100343623
Bank Branch : Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
IFSC Code: ALLA0212478 for NEFT
The following Systems’Approach astrologers are likely to actively participate in the delebrations of the Annual Meet.
1. Mr. V K Choudhry, Gurgaon, India.
2. Dr. Jonathan Miller, President, IIPA California Chapter, USA.
3. Mr. Krishan Rajesh Chaudhary, Gurgaon, India.
4. Mr. Ashutosh Pandey, Mumbai, India.
5. Dr. Mrs. K Batra, Gurgaon, India.
6. Mr. Rajesh Hasija, Gurgaon, India
7. Mr. Rakesh Shukla, New Delhi, India.
8. Mr.Nawal Kishore, New Delhi, India.
9. Mr. Rajesh Lohia, Indore, India.
10. Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Gurgaon, India.
11. Mr. Suman Vashishth, Delhi, India.
12. Mr. Deepak Kapoor, New Delhi, India.
13. Mr. Yamash Prakash Gupta, Delhi, India.
14. Mrs. Sushila Sharma, Delhi, India.
15. Mr. A. P. Kaushik, Gurgaon, India.
16. Mrs. Ritu Gupta, Delhi, India.
17. Mrs. Neera Chopra, Gurgaon, India.
18. Mr. Deepankar Bahadur, Delhi, India.
19. Mr. Abhay Krishnaji Nagar, Mumbai, India.
20. Mr. Davinder Kalra, New Delhi, India.
21. Mr. N.K.Sharma, Gurgaon, India.
22. Mr. Suresh Virmani, Gurgaon, India.